Nur Center for Research and Policy (NCRP)
Nur Center for research and policy is a policy think tank acting as catalyst and manager of change to evolve policies for social and economic empowerment of communities. It was established to address the need for well-crafted and efficient tools for policymaking, implementation, and institutionalization of international best practices in Pakistan. NCRP is endowed by Nur Foundation, an SECP registered, Not-for-Profit company.
NCRP offers assistance in the following areas:
- Undertaking technical assistance projects
- Generating evidence for informing policy and reforming practice.
- Organizing policy forums and undertaking research to build evidence for formulating policy recommendations to the government
- Organizing strategy dialogues for determining the way forward on critical development issues
- Publishing and disseminating policy briefs
- Developing innovative country-specific models in all sectors of development
- Curriculum development of innovative social sector certificate programs
- Contributing to workforce planning, training, and production
- Reorienting strategies in the wake of devolution