Nur Center for Research and Policy (NCRP)
The Nur Center for Research and Policy (NCRP) is endowed by Nur Foundation based in Lahore, Pakistan, and is the technical research arm of NUR-Fatima Memorial System (NUR-FMS). NCRP has multi-faceted projects and programs to generate, collate and disseminate evidence for strengthening policy-making and planning as well as reforming practice in the sectors of Health, Education, and Integrated Community Development.
NCRP offers assistance in the following areas:
- Undertaking technical assistance projects on Public Health, Education, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health and SRHR for young people.
- Generating evidence for informing policy and reforming practice.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of projects
- Organizing policy forums and consultative dialogues to build evidence for formulating policy recommendations to the government
- Organizing strategy dialogues for determining the way forward on critical development issues in the health and social sector
- Publishing and disseminating policy briefs
- Running research-based, innovative country-wide projects in the development sector
- Training for skills & capacity enhancement in health, education (Life Skills Based Education) & social sectors
- Policy level advocacy and running advocacy campaigns