Nur Center for Research and Policy (NCRP)
The Nur Center for Research and Policy (NCRP) is endowed by Nur Foundation, an SECP registered, Not-for-Profit company, based in Lahore, Pakistan and is the technical research arm of NUR-Fatima Memorial System (NUR-FMS). NCRP has multi-faceted projects and programmes to generate, collate and disseminate evidence for strengthening policy-making and planning as well as reforming practice in the sectors of Health, Education and Integrated Community Development.
NCRP offers assistance in the following areas:
- Undertaking technical assistance projects on Public Health, Education, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health and SRHR for young people.
- Generating evidence for informing policy and reforming practice.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of projects
- Organizing policy forums and consultative dialogues to build evidence for formulating policy recommendations to the government
- Organizing strategy dialogues for determining the way forward on critical development issues in the health and social sector
- Publishing and disseminating policy briefs
- Running research-based, innovative country-wide projects in the development sector
- Training for skills & capacity enhancement in health, education (Life Skills Based Education) & social sectors
- Policy level advocacy and running engaging advocacy campaigns
Vision and Mission of NCRP
Quality health care and research-based education for all leading to integrated socio-economic community development
To provide evidence based recommendations to strengthen and inform policy and reform practice in health, education and social sector
NCRP is a board-governed organization, committed to long-term improvements in public health and education through evidence-based decision-making generated through research, training, and policy consulting services. NCRP is a partner organization of the Fatima Memorial System which at the undergraduate level is mandated to offer degree programs in medicine, dentistry, nursing, and allied health professional fields. Dedicated to research in various disciplines such as Public Health, Maternal, and Newborn Health, Education, and SRHR. Nur Foundation has been mandated to facilitate and undertake research and technical services (consultancy) on behalf of the Fatima Memorial System (FMS).